Frequently Asked Questions
What kind of investments do you make?
- PCPI has a very broad mandate, currently focusing in:
- Technology investments including early stage pre-revenue investments
- Traditional private equity investing
- Special opportunities investing
- Investing in real estate
- Selectively forming “partnerships” with third-party hedge fund managers.
What industries and geographic regions do you focus on?
We tend to be opportunistic in our approach to investing. As such, we select individual deals on their own merits and do not concentrate our investments in any particular industry or geographic region.
I have a great investment idea to introduce to you. Where should I send it?
Please read the "Submissions Policy" section of our website first, then see our Contact Us page for our contact information. Please be aware that we are unable to respond to all unsolicited inquiries.
I have a great resume. Where should I send it?
We are always interested in meeting motivated, experienced professionals either for PCPI or one of our portfolio companies. Please send all job-related correspondence to email@example.com and include a cover letter in addition to your resume.